Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who's Kidding who???

Share/Bookmark

Well, i can not say how you feel... but i must confess that i am very tired of all the promises and spin there is about being a marketer and a networker.

No one is really caring about others... they only want to make money. No matter what!
I am very tired...




That's why i have made a Directory of my own.
A directory that is my statement - good or bad.



Good, because i can share a lot of great opportunities.
Bad, because there is so many!!

If i have to be honest, i didn't want to sign up so many opportunities. But many have a text or a "bonus" i could not live without! :-)
So i signed up - and still do - when a opportunity comes by. The free ones!
I only pay for a few, but useful tools like aweber and a listbuilder like ListTwister.

But again WHY sign up so many??
Well.... i can not say why, but i can tell you that i have learned a lot by signing up! And that is why i like to share this knowledge with you.

My Directory is full of many ways to earn money - free or with a small payment.
You find the best traffic exchange, solo ads, listbuilders, Matrix' and much more.
And you get a glimpse of the real person: Tanja Andersen.
I simply love movies and music. And you will find links to my favorites. I can't say that you will love them... but they are a part of who i am... so hate or love the links i share... its up to you, my friend!



I have decided, that i will not take part of any spin or hype announcement.
If i say i have the BEST Traffic Exchange... i actually mean it!




My point is:
If you have joined so many opportunities as i have... where is the focus then??
On a community, a directory or a traffic exchange??
What about the great listbuilder and the Herbal Biz??
Where do you start and where do you end? What is wise and what is not??

Its like Twitter!
You get a lot of followers, thanks to great tools... but you never get the chance to read their updates... there is so many. And you miss out so many goodies... and in the same time, you feel a relief, because you do not need to read all the hype, spam and totally not-interesting comments!

Can you follow me so far??
If you sign up so many opportunities, when do you know, that you have THE BIZ you can earn money on??
I am sure, that a Master Affiliate will say: It's not about the biz...its about you and how you promote yourself!
Very interesting!!
So.. you have to promote you as a trustworthy, honest person and hope that it will make the day....
It's true. Who wants to buy from a person you do not like?
On these Nings, you find many friends. But we do not communicate. We only post our opportunities on "friends" commentbox instead of a nice: Hello. How are you??




We have "friends" world wide... but do we really care? I care.... I have created a community:
CareTakers... but i have only 24 hours a day. I sleep 8 hours and i work 8 hours and so on. But i am online as much as possible! Mostly to show others my ideas - my businesses and my communities!
And why??
Because i love it - Because i care!!
As a nurse i believe, that we must help others in need.
I admire Obama and his vision and his skills as a great speaker! I hope that he gets the Health reform to be real. Why care about Americans??
Well, i do not know. Because i love Hollywood? LOL...
America is the role model - good or bad. So a Dane Care about Americans... it will not change much. But this is my life. I make the choise, if i want to use so many hours here with all the spam, the B.S (Thanks Ginny for telling me, what it means!!) and all the rest nonsense you can find here in cyberspace....
I love to be a marketer, a networker, an affliliate etc. Its great! It gives me so much.
I have learned to communicate in a foreign language and i have learned skills like HTML etc. And thats a fact :-)

But i have not found out who's kidding who yet. Have you??






Tanja Andersen

No comments:

Your Banners on 50-50??


Share/Save/Bookmark



Sponsor Ad:




Love to advertise on 50-50?
Get your banner (125 x 125) on the
right sidebar on 50-50. Always visible for members on most of the pages on 50-50.

Get your banner (125 x 125 or 468 x 60) on the frontpage on 50-50.
Go after the spots with the headline: Advertising.

We donate 50 percent to UNHCR and Grace Children's Orphange.

Here is a NEW Deal:
Get a FREE solo ad on Last Call Traffic, if you buy a bannerspot.
Remember to send the admin your bannercode AND a solo ad with a link to your business.

Can you afford 3$?





Months





Not a member on 50-50, but still like to advertise with us?
You can do that too. Get a banner on the left sidebar or on admins textbox.
Same procedure and same price - use the paypal button.

Send me the bannercode and your name you use on 50-50.
A banner code is URLs to the target (Website) and the Image.
Notice:
If you are advertising here on this blog, do add that in the message!


Thank you!
Admin